Please note you will need to register in advance for the home viewing on 0414 493 765.
If you are looking for a large family house with all the convenience of an ideal location, then this is the house you need to lease.
Potential Tenants interested in viewing this property at the advertised home open time are required to register your interest on 0414 493 765 so that we can update you in case there are any changes to viewing times. You can also contact for private viewing time at your convenience.
* Situated close to the new Cockburn ARC, Cockburn train station, library, tavern, parks and
Gateway shopping complex.
* A well-appointed master suite with semi-ensuite
* Three minor bedrooms, one with BIR
* Formal Lounge
* Open plan kitchen with gas cook top and oven.
* Dining and family area
* Main bathroom and laundry area
* Near new Carpets in all bedrooms and tiled in common areas.
* Evap ducted aircooling in entire home
* Solar panels to save on your electricity bills
* Alarm system
* Manicured front and rear lawns
* Large patio extended from carport
* Two car carport + more parking space available behind the gates
* Close to Jandakot primary and Atwell College
* Students or group of friends considered
* Pets considered
* Property may be available earlier if current tenants vacate early.
** No smoking **
Call Mil on 0414 493 765 to arrange private viewing!
You must register for the inspection on 0414 493 765 at least two hours before home open times so that you are informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the scheduled viewing time. If no one registers for the inspection time – then that inspection time may not proceed.
PLEASE DO NOT GO ONTO THE PROPERTY WITHOUT AN AGENT FROM OUR OFFICE.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO VIEW THE PROPERTY BEFORE AN APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
ALL TIME RE WILL NOT ACCEPT 1 FORM APPLICATIONS