Please note you need to register for viewing on 0414 493 765 or by email so we can inform you of any changes to the schedule..
Nestled in a quiet street, yet walking distance from the famous Whatley Crescent and Eighth Avenue shopping strip, glorious bars and cafes, Meltham Train station and local transport.
Quality built and well-designed, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment on level 1 is very spacious and is located within a small, boutique development of just five.
– Kitchen with island bench, stone tops, gas cook top, splash back and overhead cupboards
– Quality carpets and flooring
– Large, open-plan living areas
– High ceilings offering a lovely sense of space
– Large balcony for entertaining and relaxing
– Down-lights and skirting boards throughout
– Mirrored built-in robes to both bedrooms
– Spacious two bathrooms with quality fixtures
– Laundry Cabinet for washing m/c and Dryer
– Split System Aircon in living area
– Lockable exclusive 4 sqm store room
– Exclusive Carport Parking
– Close Beaufort street cafes and City Entertainment precinct
– 7 to 12 min to Perth CBD (5.5km) by train or car
** No smoking & No Pets**
Call Mil on 0414 493 765 to arrange private viewing!
You must register for the inspection on 0414 493 765 or email agent at least two hours before home open times so that you are informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the scheduled viewing time. If no one registers for the inspection time – then that inspection time may not proceed.
PLEASE DO NOT GO ONTO THE PROPERTY WITHOUT AN AGENT FROM OUR OFFICE.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO VIEW THE PROPERTY BEFORE AN APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
ALL TIME RE WILL NOT ACCEPT 1 FORM APPLICATIONS