All potential tenants need to view the property and fill in a Tenancy Application Form in order to rent a home. For your application to be considered favourably you will need to comply / provide the following info:
1. If you have rented from another agency in the past, we require the following details:
- Name of Agency and Property Manager, Telephone Number
- Amount of rent paid per week
- Full address of property rented
- Period of Tenancy
2. Employee details:
- Full name of Business you are employed by
- Contact name of your Superior/Supervisor
- Length of employment and details of previous employer if less than 12 months with the above
3. Personal Reference:
- Personal reference must not be personal friends or family members
- Telephone numbers for contacts should be during the day
4. Additional Requirements:
- At least 2 Copy of photo ID for every applicant. Suitable ID includes VALID Photo Driver’s License, Passport or Birth Certificate
- Minimum three recent salary slips with bank statement for same period
- Students to provide copy of their UNI admission enrolment
A deposit in Cash / EFT will be required as a holding deposit. This will be either $50 or $100 depending on the property. This deposit can be deducted from total cost to move in if your application is accepted.
If your application is not successful the deposit is refunded via electronic transfer – not cash.
The deposit is forfeited if you change your mind after the application has been approved.